Wednesday, April 7, 2010


I have these trees that are covered with blooming white flowers. I'm thinking I might do a little series of them. Many of you may or may not be aware that in watercolor we don't use white paint, the white you see is the white of the paper. As you look at the flower petals keep in mind the white is the paper. . . Happy Painting!

From posting my "Daily Paintings" I have become painfully aware that my blog is lacking. So I signed up for a 4-week "Blog Triage" class with Cynthia Morris http://journeyjuju.com and Alyson Stanfield http://artbizblog.com. Today's assignment was to describe the people I would like to visit my Blog.

I imagine the people I would like to visit and share my blog with are all my friends, family, other artist, collectors, and art lovers in general.

People from all over the U.S., Europ and the World. They would gain pleasure in receiving a painting with their numerous emails, A painting might give them the simple pleasure in viewing, and a thirst curiosity as to how it was inspired or created.

Both men and women in a wide ranging age group, who are becoming more and more comfortable with the internet, blogging, commenting, and networking. They would share my blog with their friends, family, artist, and art lovers.

I hope they would enjoy watching the growth and the challenges I go through as an artist. And that they would appreciate my commitment to my art as well as to the blog.

Most of all I hope to bring them pleasure and excitement, that they can't wait to see the next posted painting, that their sheer delight would lead them to comment, or share with others, or to a purchase.

Thank you everyone for taking the time to read this.
Happy Painting, Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment