Sunday, February 28, 2010

Chloe Channel


Chloe Channel
Watercolor on 300 lb paper
7.5 x 10.25
Chloe will be four on March 8th, a Pisces like her brother. This little girl is my faithful companion, she can always be found in whatever room I a m in . Chloe is named after Jack Lemons, Standard Poodle. After one of her first few groomings, she looked so beautiful and smelled so good, I realized that her first name was a fragrance so I gave her the second name Channel. Chloe Channel has white curly fur that I imagine feels similar to a little lambs. She is relaxed and some what indifferent. Unless of course there is an intruder in/on the perimeter. She can be a little stubborn, but has a bright and affectionate personality. She has grown accustomed to her little brother, and has taught him the ropes.
This little girl is something else!

No comments:

Post a Comment