Monday, June 27, 2011

Changes



I have been away from my studio as I readied my town house for sale, and then visited California and Texas.



Recently the Universe blessed me with an abundance of choices. After careful consideration I made a choice.

I have lived in Prescott, AZ for six years now and I have made many new friends. I am sorry to leave them, and know with todays technology they will always be within reach and in my heart. I have decided to move to San Antonio, Texas with my fiance Todd Lund. We will be moving the first week of August.

Until my life is once again settled my painting and posting will be sporadic.

Thank you to the women in my life who gave me the courage, support and tools to make this very difficult decision.

Heart Hugs,

Teresa - aka Tess

No comments:

Post a Comment